City Information on “construction” taking place in your Area
City Websites as it relates to “construction” in your area
– Public Way Reservation System (for projects in the public right-of-way, usually the street or sidewalk) – live link on what is occurring in real-time
Type your address to get all updates.
Adams Boulevard Safety Improvements – website
Adams Blvd Safety Project Website
LADOT Adams Blvd. Safety Programs
LADOT video with an update on the Adams Blvd Safety Project
LADOT is proposing changes to Adams that will improve traffic safety and accessibility for all. Changes may include pavement repair, signal upgrades, bike lanes, lane reduction, pedestrian beacons, pedestrian refuge islands, and other safety treatments.
For more information click here.
Apply to be a Public Safety Advisory Committee Members
Metro is continuously working to improve our transportation system and every trip experience for our riders. We are committed to ensuring that we are using safety and law enforcement practices that keep Metro safe for everyone.
Metro is establishing a transit Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC), which will work to review, comment and provide input on how the agency can re-imagine public safety on its system.
If you’re interested in being on a public safety advisory committee now is your time to apply at Metro!
Who can be a committee member?
Committee membership is voluntary and non-compensated. Members should be non-Metro employees that:
- Regularly ride Metro buses or trains.
- Are committed to ensuring that Metro follows best practices for providing transportation that is safe, and feels safe for its customers.
- Bring relevant knowledge and expertise as a resident, advocate for racial justice and/or public safety reform, law enforcement expert, mental health provider or expert, or social services provider or expert.
- Note: Members serving on the PSAC are not required to be US citizens.
Plans to Accelerate Paving in High Traffic Areas
Adjusted Deployment to Accelerate Paving in High Traffic Corridors (ADAPT)
Street paving and some street sweeping from residential streets to major corridors. With this change, many projects will be completed more quickly, and those staying at home will be less impacted by noise and disruption. (More info click here)
X-ing on Adams: A Vision Zero Project
Constructing the Future: Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets