FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
Moving Forward working to feed folks in the West Adams community! This is one of the new fresh produce services we are partnering with to make sure our community does not go without food during the COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine. The West Adams Neighborhood Council will be working with Feed Folks – who have created a web page just for us to take orders for vulnerable families, seniors, and first responders, as well as all donations that will help feed those in need!
It all works together to keep our neighbors healthy and keep our farmers growing fresh food!
Check our #FeedFolks – WestAdams site and start ordering today!
#FreeFreshProduce for all those that qualify!!!
Food is delivered every #Sunday – Looking for volunteers to help with the deliveries – more details are on the website!
Please reach out with any questions by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets