Social Security Checks coming next week – Be sure maintain social distancing
Message from Community Advocate:
Please be aware that next week is the first of the month when senior citizens receive them social security checks. They will be at greater vulnerability and risk for theft, stress and health. This is when they flock to banks and grocery stores.
Acknowledge these facts and plan.
Ask grocery stores to consider changing seniors shopping time and banking times.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets