TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND OPENS MONDAY AT 12:00 P.M. PT
The Save Small Business Fund, a grantmaking initiative by the US Chamber Foundation and funded by contributions from corporate and philanthropic partners, is providing $5,000 in short-term relief to employers across the United States. These one-time supplemental cash grants of $5,000 will be awarded weekly, but you need only apply once. All you need to apply is your W-9.
- Businesses must have between three and 20 employees
- Operate in an economically vulnerable community (bottom 80% of zip codes in the country).
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
The grant application will go live on Monday, April 20 at 12:00 PM PT / I:00 PM MT / 9:00 AM Hawaii. To learn more about the Save Small Business Fund and to apply for a grant, visit www.savesmallbusiness.com.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets