Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
As a City, in the midst of an unparalleled emergency, we collectively recognize the urgent needs of our most vulnerable neighbors. Yesterday, Mayor Eric Garcetti announced the Emergency Senior Meals Response program for those 60 and older. The Mayor’s meal service launched TODAY in partnership with EveryTable and AccessServices, which will deliver healthy meals citywide directly to the homes of our seniors.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets