LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
COLLEGE & COVID: WHAT HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS NEED TO KNOW NOW
Wednesday, April 22
6:00 – 7:30 PM
To Register (Click Here)
Talk to admissions experts from USC and learn how to get into the college of your choice in the year of COVID-19.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- College Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Decision Timelines
- Admissions Testing
- Student Life
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets