LA DAPA ARUS Motion
Join this press conference if you can – and share your narrative during the public comment time! L.A. DAPA is inviting the community stakeholders to the upcoming press event in regards to LA City Council File 17-0117, ARUS Motion. The ARUS Motion is an opt-in planning and land use tool that protects “vulnerable communities” that are faced with the over-concentration of alcohol retailers and can potentially give the community the power to decide the type of businesses they want in their communities.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets