Food Pantries Across L.A. County
An expanded guide to food resources that will help your family stay fed and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
L.A. Controller Ron Galperin’s recently released “Food Access in L.A.,” a map of food pantries and other pick-up centers in the City of Los Angeles. Because the coronavirus pandemic is widespread, we are expanding the map to food pantries to the entire County of Los Angeles. (click here)
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets