Ethnics & Immigrants Bear Brunt of Covid-19?
Ethnic and Immigrant Communities May Bear Brunt of Covid-19 Impacts
“The Coronavirus will hit ethnic and immigrant communities in California the hardest,” says Dr. Rishi Manchanda, founder and president of Health Begins, during a telebriefing organized by Ethnic Media Services and sponsored by the Blue Shield of California Foundation. (read more)
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets