EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
Through a partnership with Everytable and Access Services, we will be providing additional healthy, made-from-scratch meals to the low-income seniors who need them. We will deliver twice as many meals a week to each senior we serve and to more than double the number of seniors that we are helping during this crisis.
The only #requirements to participate in this program is to be (1) a person of 60 years or older and (2) live in the City of Los Angeles. For seniors interested in participating, please call 213-263-5226, starting today between 9-5 pm.
OR register online: – Click Here
We have thousands of meals ready to be delivered to you or them.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets