COVID-19 CRISIS: How you can help!
Angelenos are rising to this moment. Each and every one of us is playing an important role in overcoming the COVID-19 crisis simply by remaining at home, wearing face coverings, and making daily sacrifices.
If you can do a little bit more, please consider being a part of our Red Cross blood donation drive or contributing to our L.A. Emergency COVID-19 Crisis Fund — to help our first responders, homeless neighbors, and other vulnerable Angelenos during this time.
Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for heeding our call to stay healthy, stay safe, and stay home.
Strength and love, Los Angeles.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets