The Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) is proposing changes to Adams Blvd between Crenshaw Blvd and Fairfax Ave that will improve traffic safety and accessibility for all. Changes may include pavement repair, signal upgrades, bike lanes, lane reduction, pedestrian beacons, pedestrian refuge islands, and other safety treatments. Learn more about the Adams Blvd Safety Project below:
- Adams Blvd Safety Project website
- “Adams Blvd Safety Project Update” video
- “Actualización del proyecto de seguridad de Adams Blvd” video
- Adams Blvd Safety Project (October 2020) presentation
LADOT wants your help to plan the best improvements for this corridor by identifying issues you encounter through the “Feedback Map” here.
- “How To Use the Feedback Map on LADOTlivablestreets.org” video
Contact information: email@example.com