2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
Good Neighbors has been a cornerstone of USC’s community engagement for over 25 years. Now, more than ever, our neighborhood nonprofits and schools are on the front line providing essential human services during this crisis while also experiencing significant financial challenges. We are pleased to announce the Good Neighbors grant application is being re-opened and will provide $1.3 million in critical Covid-19 non-profit support funding to serve our most vulnerable neighbors.
Grant application deadline is Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
Click HERE to access the online grant application.
Zoom information session will be held on Tuesday, April 21 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (PST).
Please click here to register for the information session.
About the USC Good Neighbors Grant Program
The mission of USC Good Neighbors is to support collaborative efforts that serve the neighborhoods surrounding the University Park and Health Sciences campuses. Proposed grant programs must meet one or more university-community funding priorities:
- Food access
- Mental health
- Public safety
- Services for unhoused individuals
- Small business development
- Workforce training
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets