Face Coverings: Q & A
COVID-19: What you need to know about cloth face coverings
These frequently asked questions provide public health information for members of the public who choose to use cloth face coverings when they need to leave their home for a short period of time to obtain essential goods and services. It is not an order or recommendation that cloth face coverings be worn by the general public. And it is not a substitute for existing guidance about social (physical) distancing and frequent handwashing. Click here for Department of Public Health information.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets