TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND OPENS MONDAY AT 12:00 P.M. PT
The Save Small Business Fund, a grantmaking initiative by the US Chamber Foundation and funded by contributions from corporate and philanthropic partners, is providing $5,000 in short-term relief to employers across the United States. These one-time supplemental cash grants of $5,000 will be awarded weekly, but you need only apply once. All you need to apply is your W-9.
- Businesses must have between three and 20 employees
- Operate in an economically vulnerable community (bottom 80% of zip codes in the country).
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
The grant application will go live on Monday, April 20 at 12:00 PM PT / I:00 PM MT / 9:00 AM Hawaii. To learn more about the Save Small Business Fund and to apply for a grant, visit www.savesmallbusiness.com.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- Special Public Safety Meeting 8.6.20 @5:30PM
- COVID-19 NEWS
- FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
- 2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
- Affordable Housing – Accepting Applications
- LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
- TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
- Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
- COVID-19 DATA: Daily data summary
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets