Safer At Home FAQs
Visit this County of Los Angeles link to learn about
Answering your questions about Los Angeles County’s Safer at Home order including Questions like:
- Can I leave my home?
- How is this different than the orders issued by the City of Los Angeles and the state of California?
- How long with “safer at home” last?
- and many more…
Click here to read the Safer at Home Order to Control COVID-19.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- Social Security Checks coming next week – Be sure maintain social distancing
- COVID-19 NEWS
- LAUSD Grab & Go Food Center for Students During School Closure
- Sign Petition to Protect Nurses During COVID-19
- LAUSD Schools To Stay Closed Until May 1
- Garcetti Scolds L.A. for not Staying Home
- Sweet E’s Gingerbread Houses
- West Adams History
- X-ing on Adams: A Vision Zero Project
- Constructing the Future: Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets