Welcome to MyVoiceLA
The City of Los Angeles has developed MyVoiceLA for current and former City employees, contract workers, interns and volunteers, commissioners, elected and appointed officials, and applicants for City employment who are seeking more information about their rights and responsibilities relating to discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation, you can use this portal to submit a complaint online. Click here to go to website
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets