Atwater Village Neighborhood Council includes a geographic area that meets the requirements for areas that have less than 20,000 residents. The external boundaries are described as follows: (See Attached Map)
- 1. North: 134 Freeway, including Griffith Park
2. East: Railroad tracks (LA/Glendale boundary) south to Casitas Ave & the L.A. River
3. South: Casitas Ave south of the 2 Freeway to the Los Angeles River
4. West: 5 Freeway, including the L.A. River and Griffith Park
The internal boundaries are described as follows:
- 1. North Atwater: North side of Los Feliz Blvd. to the northern external boundary;
2. Central Atwater: South side of Los Feliz Blvd. to north side of Glendale Blvd.;
3. South Atwater: south side of Glendale Blvd. to the southern external boundary.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- African American Heritage Month Roundtable Discussion
- 5TH Annual Build With Construction Matchmaking – Virtual Event
- West Adams is forming a Neighborhood Team for disaster preparedness!
- Welcome to MyVoiceLA
- County of Los Angeles Public Health – COVID19 Vaccine Updates
- City of LA World’s First Climate Emergency Mobilization Office Director – Marta Segura
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets