Who: West Adams Neighborhood Council to Host Development and Gentrification Town Hall
This event intends to bring local residents together to learn about and discuss how to stay informed and involved during the planning process to ensure upcoming plans reflect our needs and vision for our neighborhood. The town hall will feature speakers from local organizations, community leaders, local residents, and small business owners.
Thursday, May 31st
Virginia Road Elementary School
2925 Virginia Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Find Out More:
Facebook: WANC Development and Gentrification Facebook Page.
- LA DAPA ARUS Motion
- Join this press conference if you can – and share your narrative during the public comment time! L.A. DAPA is inviting the community stakeholders to the upcoming press event in regards to LA City Council File 17-0117, ARUS Motion. The ARUS Motion is an opt-in planning and land use tool that protects “vulnerable communities” that are faced with the over-concentration of alcohol retailers and can potentially give the community the power to decide the type of businesses they want in their communities.
- Ybarra Village Application
- Map of LA
- Crenshaw Villas Lease Rates
- CERT Training
- Vision Zero: Fairfax to Crenshaw
- Cochran Ave; Adams to Jefferson Department of Sanitation Construction
- LA Sanitation/Environment
- Crenshaw Crossing / Ross Group Hiring Event
- CERT Training @ West Angeles Church
WEST ANGELES CHURCH, 3045 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016.
- Free Spay/Neuter Services for Cats during April 2019
- West Adams Weekend @ LACMA 3/30-4/1
- La Ballona Creek Community Event 4/13
- Seats are limited – reserve yours via email at email@example.com.
- Register for LAFD CERT Program May 15-June 26, 2019
- Development Map
- Rancho Cienega Sports Complex
- WANC LA Times Community Profile
- West Adams Developments
- Developments on West Adams Blvd
5109-5113 West Adams.
- STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries
- L.A. County Supervisor to Approve Pedestrian Bridge for Park to Playa Project