Councilmember: Herb Wesson
City Council District 10 (CD10)
1819 S. Western Avenue
(Enter from Manhattan Place)
Los Angeles, CA 90006
Office: (323) 733-8233
Fax: (323) 733-5833
Visit Herb Wesson’s website
Mayor Eric Garcetti
200 N. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
State Assembly (District 54)
District 37: Karen R. Bass
District 30: Holly Mitchell
US State Senators:
Dianne Feinstein (Democrat)
United States Senate
331 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3841
TTY/TDD: (202) 224-2501
Click here to email me.
Kamala Harris (Democrat)
312 N. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone (213) 894 – 5000
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Click here to email Senator Harris with any comments or requests.
245 E. Olive Avenue, #200
Burbank, California 91502
P: (818) 450-2900
P: (323) 315-5555
2372 Rayburn House
Washington, DC 20515
P: (202) 225-4176
Department of Neighborhood Empowerment
(This is the LA City department that oversees the Neighborhood Councils)
- LA DAPA ARUS Motion
- Join this press conference if you can – and share your narrative during the public comment time! L.A. DAPA is inviting the community stakeholders to the upcoming press event in regards to LA City Council File 17-0117, ARUS Motion. The ARUS Motion is an opt-in planning and land use tool that protects “vulnerable communities” that are faced with the over-concentration of alcohol retailers and can potentially give the community the power to decide the type of businesses they want in their communities.
- Ybarra Village Application
- Map of LA
- Crenshaw Villas Lease Rates
- CERT Training
- Vision Zero: Fairfax to Crenshaw
- Cochran Ave; Adams to Jefferson Department of Sanitation Construction
- LA Sanitation/Environment
- Crenshaw Crossing / Ross Group Hiring Event
- CERT Training @ West Angeles Church
WEST ANGELES CHURCH, 3045 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016.
- Free Spay/Neuter Services for Cats during April 2019
- West Adams Weekend @ LACMA 3/30-4/1
- La Ballona Creek Community Event 4/13
- Seats are limited – reserve yours via email at email@example.com.
- Register for LAFD CERT Program May 15-June 26, 2019
- Development Map
- Rancho Cienega Sports Complex
- WANC LA Times Community Profile
- West Adams Developments
- Developments on West Adams Blvd
5109-5113 West Adams.
- STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries
- L.A. County Supervisor to Approve Pedestrian Bridge for Park to Playa Project