FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
Moving Forward working to feed folks in the West Adams community! This is one of the new fresh produce services we are partnering with to make sure our community does not go without food during the COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine. The West Adams Neighborhood Council will be working with Feed Folks – who have created a web page just for us to take orders for vulnerable families, seniors, and first responders, as well as all donations that will help feed those in need!
It all works together to keep our neighbors healthy and keep our farmers growing fresh food!
Check our #FeedFolks – WestAdams site and start ordering today!
#FreeFreshProduce for all those that qualify!!!
Food is delivered every #Sunday – Looking for volunteers to help with the deliveries – more details are on the website!
Please reach out with any questions by email to – email@example.com
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- COVID-19 NEWS
- FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
- 2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
- Affordable Housing – Accepting Applications
- LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
- TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
- Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
- COVID-19 DATA: Daily data summary
- Update: COVID-19 Testing Information
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets