CV19 Mutual Aid Community Network Call 4/4/20
CV19 Mutual Aid Community Network. Ready to help! Check-In Zoom call this Saturday 4/4/20 at noon.
Hello neighbor, Please join the efforts to support and aid our community in the times of the CV-19. A lot of elderly neighbors may need our help. Low-income families may not have enough for them to survive these difficult times. Folks that live in the streets don’t have what they need to keep the virus from spreading. And, some of us may experience stress and anxiety as we maintain space between us. We are here to support and help. Please join if you can offer a hand, smile, or whatever you can. This group is no mine but ours. Please share resources as to how to help others and let’s get organized. If you want to volunteer & offer your help.
- Please fill out this Google form: https://bit.ly/39ZElAL
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/604850143401697/ Aura Vasquez
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- COVID-19 NEWS
- FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
- 2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
- Affordable Housing – Accepting Applications
- LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
- TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
- Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
- COVID-19 DATA: Daily data summary
- Update: COVID-19 Testing Information
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets