Can’t Pay Rent in LA?
You’re not alone. Millions of Americans won’t be able to pay rent because of COVID-19.
Take action by writing a letter to your landlord.
No one should be evicted during a crisis. Stay home and stay safe with our tenant letter portal norent.org. Write a notice of nonpayment to your landlord and protect yourself during the #COVID19 emergency. #SAJE #ShiftPower #ChangeLives
Nadie debe ser desalojado durante una crisis. Quédese en casa y esté seguro con nuestro portal de inquilinos norent.org. Escriba un aviso de falta de pago a su arrendador y protéjase durante la emergencia # COVID19. #SAJE #ShiftPower #Changelives #RentDay (GET STARTED)
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- Special Public Safety Meeting 8.6.20 @5:30PM
- COVID-19 NEWS
- FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
- 2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
- Affordable Housing – Accepting Applications
- LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
- TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
- Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
- COVID-19 DATA: Daily data summary
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets