Atwater Village Neighborhood Council includes a geographic area that meets the requirements for areas that have less than 20,000 residents. The external boundaries are described as follows: (See Attached Map)
- 1. North: 134 Freeway, including Griffith Park
2. East: Railroad tracks (LA/Glendale boundary) south to Casitas Ave & the L.A. River
3. South: Casitas Ave south of the 2 Freeway to the Los Angeles River
4. West: 5 Freeway, including the L.A. River and Griffith Park
The internal boundaries are described as follows:
- 1. North Atwater: North side of Los Feliz Blvd. to the northern external boundary;
2. Central Atwater: South side of Los Feliz Blvd. to north side of Glendale Blvd.;
3. South Atwater: south side of Glendale Blvd. to the southern external boundary.
- Ybarra Village Application
- Map of LA
- Crenshaw Villas Lease Rates
- CERT Training
- Vision Zero: Fairfax to Crenshaw
- Cochran Ave; Adams to Jefferson Department of Sanitation Construction
- LA Sanitation/Environment
- Crenshaw Crossing / Ross Group Hiring Event
- CERT Training @ West Angeles Church
WEST ANGELES CHURCH, 3045 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016.
- Free Spay/Neuter Services for Cats during April 2019
- West Adams Weekend @ LACMA 3/30-4/1
- La Ballona Creek Community Event 4/13
- Seats are limited – reserve yours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for LAFD CERT Program May 15-June 26, 2019
- Development Map
- Rancho Cienega Sports Complex
- WANC LA Times Community Profile
- West Adams Developments
- Developments on West Adams Blvd
5109-5113 West Adams.
- STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries
- L.A. County Supervisor to Approve Pedestrian Bridge for Park to Playa Project