All stakeholders are invited and encouraged to attend the monthly general board meetings held the 3rd Monday of the month (4th Monday if the 3rd Monday is a holiday) at 2942 Vineyard Avenue.
The West Adams Neighborhood Council’s purpose is to participate as an advisory body on issues of concern to our neighborhood and to create more opportunities to build partnerships with government to address local needs and concerns in our community. The Council is formed to engage in all of the civic, cultural, public, and charitable purposes permitted to be conducted, or participated in, by a Neighborhood Council formed pursuant to Article IX of the Charter and Administrative Code of the City of Los Angeles.
The West Adams Neighborhood Council was certified on 2-19-2002
- To empower and bring together a diverse community to maintain and improve our quality of life.
- To work, in cooperation with the necessary agencies, toward the protection and improvement of our area, effectively addressing the needs and concerns as identified by our community.
- To provide an inclusive, open forum for public discussion of issues concerning City governance, the needs of this neighborhood council, the delivery of City services to this neighborhood council, and on matters of a City-wide nature.
- To advise the City of Los Angeles on issues concerning City governance, the needs of this neighborhood council, the delivery of City services to this neighborhood council, and on matters of a City-wide nature.
- L.A. County Supervisor to Approve Pedestrian Bridge for Park to Playa Project
- Community Resources
- Affordable Rental Housing1-877-428-8844Child passenger Safety213-808-8962Public and Section 8 Housing213-252-2500Work Source213-744-7333
- Neighborhood Purpose Grant Funding