All stakeholders are invited and encouraged to attend the monthly general board meetings held the 3rd Monday of the month (4th Monday if the 3rd Monday is a holiday) at 2942 Vineyard Avenue/Vineyard Recreation Center Community Room.
The West Adams Neighborhood Council’s purpose is to participate as an advisory body on issues of concern to our neighborhood and to create more opportunities to build partnerships with government to address local needs and concerns in our community. The Council is formed to engage in all of the civic, cultural, public, and charitable purposes permitted to be conducted, or participated in, by a Neighborhood Council formed pursuant to Article IX of the Charter and Administrative Code of the City of Los Angeles.
The West Adams Neighborhood Council was certified on 2-19-2002
- To empower and bring together a diverse community to maintain and improve our quality of life.
- To work, in cooperation with the necessary agencies, toward the protection and improvement of our area, effectively addressing the needs and concerns as identified by our community.
- To provide an inclusive, open forum for public discussion of issues concerning City governance, the needs of this neighborhood council, the delivery of City services to this neighborhood council, and on matters of a City-wide nature.
- To advise the City of Los Angeles on issues concerning City governance, the needs of this neighborhood council, the delivery of City services to this neighborhood council, and on matters of a City-wide nature.
In keeping with Mayor Garcetti’s directive issued, entitled COVID-19 City Guidelines, all Neighborhood Council (NC) Board, Committee, Alliance, and Liaison meetings, as well as all other NC-related events – are suspended up to and including March 31, 2020.
News & Information
- COVID-19 NEWS
- FEED FOLKS – WEST ADAMS
- 2020 USC GOOD NEIGHBORS COVID-19 GRANT
- Affordable Housing – Accepting Applications
- LA Urban League: WEBINAR COLLEGE & COVID 4/22
- TIME-SENSITIVE: U.S. CHAMBER’S SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- EMERGENCY SENIOR MEALS RESPONSE
- Mayor Eric Garcetti announced – Emergency Senior Meals Response Program
- COVID-19 DATA: Daily data summary
- Update: COVID-19 Testing Information
Latest Tweets of LA MayorMy Tweets
Latest LA Public Health TweetsMy Tweets
Latest Tweets of CA GovernorMy Tweets